CLOTH DIAPER LAUNDRY SERVICE
Cape Town: Southern Suburbs and South Peninsula
Saving the world one diaper at a time!
Cloth diaper your newborn with zero hassle and zero waste. The sustainable, eco-friendly, completely healthy nappy solution. Happy bum, happy mum!
Weekly collection/drop off: please contact for your area’s regular day.
An old-fashioned laundry service for modern cloth:
1. Full Newborn Diaper Solution: weekly delivery of 80 clean nappies together with cloth wipes, stay-dry liners, wetbag, nappy bucket and four high quality waterproof covers. Zero additional nappy-related spend required. R400/week.
2. Newborn Diaper Service only: weekly delivery of 80 clean nappies together with a nappy bucket. You provide your own wipes, wetbag, covers and liners (optional). R300/week.
3. We wash your personal nappies either once or twice weekly: R150/wash. Buckets are available for a refundable deposit of R50.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE DEMO!
How it works:
- Sign up via whatsapp to 072 200 6369, email email@example.com or use our Contact form.
- We collect your nappy bin every week in a pre-arranged time slot, delivering you a clean batch, and returning your own clean nappies (if applicable) next collection day.
- Weekly subscription: cash, EFT or snapscan.
- Press pause at any time. Please enquire about ad hoc arrangements – R150 each (collect, wash, return).
We have water!
Beautiful clean borehole water ensures you can continue to cloth diaper and save the world without fear of straining our municipal resources. Wash routine: pre-rinse, followed by washing on a long, lukewarm cycle with biodegradable washing powder, and a double rinse as required. Stains are treated with green sunlight bar soap or boerseep. Nappies are hung correctly so as not to stretch elastics, and dried in direct (whites) or indirect sunlight (colours, PUL).
Your own precious nappies are NEVER washed with anyone else’s. You may fill up your bucket with towels, baby clothes, bibs, receiving blankets etc. (up to 5kg).
Our rental service flats and fitteds are sterilised using G-cide, a proudly South African biodegradeable hospital-grade sterilising solution.